A Medical Visa is given for a medical treatment. Duration and number of entries of the visa will depend on the nature of illness and its treatment certified by the Indian consulting doctor. Registration with Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) is required within 14 days of arrival in India if the stay is more than 180 days.
- Signed printout of the online filled application form. In case of Minors (Under 18 years of age) both parents must sign the Declaration part on visa application form
- Two photographs size 2” x 2” inch ( 51 x 51mm ) one uploaded with online application. Do not staple/pin the other photograph
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and at least two blank pages on the passport
- Visa fees — Visa fee and Bank account information will be given after submission of application
- Relevant letters signed and stamped from the hospital concerned in India.
- Recent utility bill or Bank statement with name and address of applicant printed on it for proof of residence in Iceland (only for non-Icelandic passport holders)