Granted to professional journalists, photographers, television and film crew. Visa is granted for a period up to three months. Journalists and photographers are granted only Journalist visa irrespective of the purpose of their visit. Those going on long term residential assignments to India may contact the Embassy for visa application.
- Signed printout of the online filled application form. In case of Minors (Under 18 years of age) both parents must sign the Declaration part on visa application form
- Two photographs size 2” x 2” inch ( 51 x 51mm ) one uploaded with online application. Do not staple/pin the other photograph
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and at least two blank pages on the passport
- Visa fees — Visa fee and Bank account information will be given after submission of application
- Letter from the employer stating the purpose of travel.
- Film crew will be required to furnish a synopsis of the film / documentary or new item they will be filming with the details of places they will visit, names of crew, list of equipment imported into India for the filming etc.
- Special permits will be required for filming in archaeological, heritage and restricted sites
- Recent utility bill or Bank statement with name and address of applicant printed on it for proof of residence in Iceland (only for non-Icelandic passport holders)