India International Leather Fair & Texstyles India , February 26 – 28, 2018, Netaji Indoor Stadium, Kolkata
India International Leather Fair & Texstyles India , February 26 – 28, 2018
India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) has been organizing India International Leather Fair (IILF) in Kolkata since 1995.The 23rd edition of IILF & 2nd edition of Texstyles India will be held from February 26 – 28, 2018 in Netaji Indoor Stadium, Kolkata.
This twin B2B event will be organised second time in Kolkata, providing an excellent platform for sourcing and display of quality leather & leather goods, textiles, handloom, powerloom, jute and silk products in this fair. Kolkata is the hub of world class leather goods manufacturing units. Besides that West Bengal is having manufacturing units of rich traditional cotton fabrics, jute, handloom, power loom and silk products. The heritage of our master weavers and artisans are now blended with new technological designs and threads to produce wide variety of products. A number of leading manufacturers and exporters of leather goods & textiles, handloom, powrloom, silk and jute will display their products in the fair. Visitors from India and abroad can source the finished goods of leather/textile/silk/jute/powerloom/handloom, raw materials, chemicals, machinery, components etc.
The product profile of IILF and Texstyles India 2018 is :
- Handbags, purses, wallets, belts, sports goods, travel bags, briefcases leather footwear, leather garments, hand gloves, industrial gloves industrial leather goods, portfolios, rucksacks.
- Finished leather, lining leather,
- Chemicals for manufacturing of leather, finishes for leather goods
- Adhesive Machinery components, sewing machines,
- Leather goods accessories such as buckle, eyelets, zips,.
- Components for leather goods
- Home Furnishings & Made-ups, Fabrics Yarns, Knits, Wool Arena, Silk Arena, Accessories, Powerloom Sector, Handloom Sector, Jute sector, Fabric Folio, Apparel, Carpet, Floor Coverings, Textiles Gifts.
- Machineries for textiles and related industry
- A fashion show presenting the latest trends and colours on leather, textiles, handloom, jute, silk etc.
will also be held on the sidelines of the fair.
- We would like to invite buyers, importers, marketing companies of relevant products in Iceland to visit the
fair for sourcing these products.
- This year ITPO will provide some hospitality packages to the leather goods, textiles, handloom, powerloom,
jute and silk products’ buyers subject to fulfilment of some criteria and management’s decision.
For any further queries, please feel free to contact:
India Trade Promotion Organisation,
1/1, Wood Street,
Kolkata – 700016
Mob : 009874649720
Ph : 033-22825820
Fax : 033-22828269