Conference Visas are granted to applicants on production of an invitation to an International conference /seminar/workshop being organized in India by a Ministry or Department of the Government of India; public sector undertaking; central educational institution; public funded universities; organizations owned and controlled by the Government of India/State Government/Union Territory/United Nations or its specialized agencies. The organizers of the conference etc are required to obtain prior clearances from nodal/line Ministry concerned of the Central/state governments, the Central Ministries of Home and External Affairs. These approvals are to be conveyed to the Embassy and to the applicants who should include them with their applications
- Signed printout of the online filled application form. In case of Minors (Under 18 years of age) both parents must sign the Declaration part on visa application form
- Two photographs size 2” x 2” inch ( 51 x 51mm ) one uploaded with online application. Do not staple/pin the other photograph
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months and at least two blank pages on the passport
- Visa fees — Visa fee and Bank account information will be given after submission of application
- A copy of the signed Letter of Invitation for the Conference from organizers in India.
- A copy of the letter from the Institution represented in Iceland.
- Clearance letters from the Indian Ministries as indicated above.
- Recent utility bill or Bank statement with name and address of applicant printed on it for proof of residence in Iceland (only for non-Icelandic passport holders)